Idea Cellular: Buy at CMP 80.05
As can be see from the chart above, Idea Cellular has been taking support from the upward black trendline drawn on the chart above for last 3 years.
Going by the count of the number of times it had taken support from this trendline, it has taken support at this trendline 4 times in last 3 years, and according to the theory this enhances the importance of this trendline.
This stock made its all time high at Rs161 in month of October 2007 and if HDFC sec take 55% of it (which is a important Fibonacci number) it comes to Rs72 and in last few trading sessions accumulation is witnessed at this level.
The 9-day MACD had started trading above its moving average, which is a bullish indication. The 14-day RSI had started trading above its moving average and which is good signal. The 10 day ROC had started trading above ‘0’ level and which is a positive sign.
Buy Idea Cellular between of Rs80 and Rs76 for a price target of Rs87 in 10 days keep stop loss of Rs74 on the closing basis.
Click here to read the full report
- Idea Cellular Q4FY13: Revenue up 8.7% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Idea Cellular: Active subscriber market share of 16.5%
- Idea reports strong gross revenue of Rs60.95 bn during Q4FY13
- Idea Cellular: Net profit to grow 16% q-o-q to Rs2.66b in Q4
- Idea Cellular: Wireless traffic momentum to sustain
- Macroeconomic indicators & Stock markets
- Midcap/Smallcap Indices - Time to catch up and stop under performing?
- MF Scheme Analysis: Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G)
- Note on RBI's Monetary Policy Announcement for 2013-14
- South Indian Bank Q3FY13: Results in line with expectations, retain accumulate More
Also On Valuenotes.Com
Invest early in your career
Know your PAN card better
BHEL Q4FY13: Reported PAT ahead of provisional numbers
Dish TV Q4FY13: Performance below expectation, well placed to capitalize on digitization
Dow Theory: A tool for technical analysts
Equity markets witnessed a choppy session of trade