Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Buy at CMP 115
Jaypee expect Tulip to post a revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in Q1FY13 with EBITDA margins at 25.5%.
Things to look out for in the result: Increase in percentage of total revenues from Fiber, update on Bangalore datacenter including information on stake sale.
Click here to read the full report
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
- Macroeconomic indicators & Stock markets
- Midcap/Smallcap Indices - Time to catch up and stop under performing?
- MF Scheme Analysis: Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G)
- Note on RBI's Monetary Policy Announcement for 2013-14
- South Indian Bank Q3FY13: Results in line with expectations, retain accumulate More
Also On ValueNotes.Com
8 steps to financial planning
How to choose the best Credit Card
M&M Q4FY13: Higher Volume, Increasing Realisations
TBVF: Listed player in the space
Dow Theory: A tool for technical analysts
Equity markets witnessed a choppy session of trade