USDINR: Weakness in the counter
USDINR ended below the uptrend line support, on the daily chart. This indicates weakness in the counter. Moreover, breakdown below 55.4 will complete the double top chart pattern. Projected target according to which is around 53.5 levels.
EURINR in the past week tested the stiff resistance line, visible on the charts. Prices ended with the bearish candle, indicating some correction from current levels.
Entry: Below 68.5
Click here to read the full report
- Monarch's Daily Currency Outlook
- JRG Securities' Daily Update on the Indian FX Market
- JPYINR: Momentum indicators have come into buy mode, initiate longs
- Indiainfoline's Global Currency Outlook
- USD/INR: Short to medium term trend remains bullish
- Macroeconomic indicators & Stock markets
- Midcap/Smallcap Indices - Time to catch up and stop under performing?
- MF Scheme Analysis: Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G)
- Note on RBI's Monetary Policy Announcement for 2013-14
- South Indian Bank Q3FY13: Results in line with expectations, retain accumulate More
Also On Valuenotes.Com
Invest early in your career
Know your PAN card better
BHEL Q4FY13: Reported PAT ahead of provisional numbers
Dish TV Q4FY13: Performance below expectation, well placed to capitalize on digitization
Dow Theory: A tool for technical analysts
Equity markets witnessed a choppy session of trade